Shoutouts to Ress at myworldasyouseeit.wordpress.com for The Liebster Award nomination!
Rules for The Liebster Award Nomination are simple:
- Mention and thank the blog that nominated you.
- Answer the questions created for you by the blog that nominated you.
- Nominate about 5-11 other new bloggers.
- Set 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Send a notification to the bloggers to let them know that you’ve nominated them.
Ress’ Questions to Me
- Tell us a little about your blog.
For me, ahomeformywords.wordpress.com, is just that! It is a place where the words I string together have a place of shelter. I mostly write about experiences in new places in travel or in life.
- Why did you start blogging?
Writing has always been a part of my life. The decision to start keeping a blog came about before my first European backpacking trip. Maybe there will be a second in the future 🙂
- Who is your favourite blogger?
Sanchia of 260degreeswest.wordpress.com because she also lives in Ecuador right now, but in a different city. It is nice to see the experiences of another English-teaching expat here in Ecuador.
- What do you love doing in your free time?
I read lots of online articles and watch/listen to tons of interviews online.
- Would you ever consider travelling to Cape Town, South Africa?
Absolutely, yes! It would be a chance to get to know a new place of the world.
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
100! I wonder what the body feels like after living a century, what the mind experiences, how the world treats you.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Wow, I really can’t think of one for these days.
- If you were given an opportunity to travel back in time, what year would that be? Why?
This is pretty tough to pinpoint a specific year. I’ll say 1964 because some (only some) of my favorite Motown songs were being released by The Temptations and The Supremes during this year. Also, I would be able to see the moves being made to fight for equality in the US at that time.
- Have you ever danced in the rain?
Not that I can recall.
- What television show are you currently obsessed with?
I’m not currently watching any television shows, but I have been keeping up with the video versions of The Breakfast Club radio shows.
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What has been your favorite travel location so far? Why?
3. What food have you been craving the most lately?
4. Do you see there ever being an end to your blog?
5. If you were able to drop everything right now and have the talent to do anything you wanted, what would that talent be?
6. What is the funniest meme you have seen lately? (Feel free to add the picture 🙂
7. How long have you known the friend that you have known longest?
8. What are three of your dream travel destinations?
9. What is your favorite genre of music?
10. If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
I will be looking out for your answers! Spread the blog lovin’!